Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- David Price, Ranking Member
- Mike Quigley
- Katherine Clark
- Pete Aguilar
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Transportation
- Related Agencies
- Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board
- Federal Maritime Commission
- National Transportation Safety Board
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman-designate Nita M. Lowey has released a legislative package that will reopen the federal government and end the Trump Shutdown. The legislation is expected to be considered in the House on January 3. The full text of the legislation is available at the links below.
House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman-designate Nita M. Lowey (D-NY-17) today filed legislation to reopen the federal government and fund most federal agencies through the remainder of fiscal year 2019. The legislative package, consisting of six full-year appropriations bills and a CR until February 8 for Homeland Security, is expected to be considered by the House on January 3.