Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Chairwoman
- Sanford Bishop Jr.
- Ed Case
- Tim Ryan
- Chellie Pingree
- Matt Cartwright
- Cheri Bustos
- Department of Defense
- Military Construction, Army, Navy (including Marine Corps), Air Force, Defense-Wide, and Guard and Reserve Forces
- Chemical Demilitarization Construction, Defense-Wide
- Military Family Housing Construction and Operation and Maintenance, Army, Navy (including Marine Corps), Air Force, and Defense-Wide
- Family Housing Improvement Fund
- Military Unaccompanied Housing Improvement Fund
- Homeowners Assistance Fund
- Base Realignment
- Closure Accounts NATO Security Investment Program
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Related Agencies
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- Armed Forces Retirement Home
- Department of Defense, Civil, Cemeterial Expenses, Army
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
January 16, 2019 Press Release
House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita M. Lowey (D-NY) today announced the Democratic rosters for the House Appropriations Committee’s 12 subcommittees in the 116th Congress, including the Subcommittee Chairs and full Committee Vice Chair who were elected by the Committee’s Democratic Members.
January 15, 2019 Press Release
Across the country, we have watched as hurricanes have pummeled Florida and the Carolinas, wildfires have burned large swathes of the West, and typhoons have struck territories in the Pacific. In addition to the tragic loss of life, families have lost everything, businesses have been upended, and communities have been ripped apart. This legislation attempts to meet these needs with $12.14 billion in emergency spending.
January 4, 2019 Press Release
House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita M. Lowey today released legislation to provide relief and recovery assistance for Americans affected by recent hurricanes, typhoons, wildfires, and other natural disasters.